About the Business & Position Overview
Godrej Infotech Limited, a subsidiary of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd, which is one of the holding companies within the USD 4.1 billion Godrej Group. This group started its journey in 1897 and through the years have diversified from High Tech Engineering to Consumer Products.
Godrej Infotech Ltd is a software services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Formerly an IT division of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., which started operations in 1971, Godrej Infotech Ltd, commenced its operations as a separate corporate entity on April 1, 1999.
Godrej Infotech Ltd, embarked on the journey of Business Excellence using EFQM 2013 (formerly known as The European Excellence Model Foundation for Quality Management), which outlines the foundation of achieving sustainable excellence in any organization.
We are assessed at SEI-CMM Level 4, which means our quality processes are well-defined and professionally managed. We also have ISO 9001:2015 Quality Systems Certification for Analysis, Design, Coding, testing, Delivery and Maintenance of Commercial Application Software, ERP Consultancy and Facilities Management Services.
We place a high premium on our people, quality and business values. We develop our employees through continuous training and provide them with opportunities to work on state-of-art technologies.
We encourage our employees to develop their skills and to nurture the pursuit of professional excellence.
We draw our strength from the team of committed and customer oriented professionals. It is to this team that we owe our recognition for quality.
- Business Development including but not limited to generating new leads/ logos, qualifying leads and partnering with internal solution and sales team to close orders.
- Responsible for executing the sales plan and process, including coordination of all necessary internal and external resources to best position the firm to secure the business.
- Working with the Pre-Sales Solution Consultant to construct a demonstration of our core business application solutions.
- Actively working with networking contacts, professional affiliations, industry groups and related Centers of Influence.
- Support Partners, Principals, Directors and Senior Managers in cross-selling additional services to existing clients where appropriate.
- Work closely with local and national marketing resources to develop effective, targeted go-to-market plans for the industry teams they support.
Essential Qualification: MBA - Marketing
Preferred Qualification: -
Essential Experience: - Minimum of 8 - 12 years of previous experience selling ERP MS Dynamics Axapta / Navision/ BC. - Should have worked for North America geography
Preferred Experience: -
Essential : - Exhibit exceptionally strong communication, presentation, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills; strong executive presence and business acumen
Preferred : -